At Walsh Banks Law our goal is to provide the best client experience possible. As part of that goal we want to provide a payment experience that is easy and convenient.
With this in mind, we have partnered with LawPay to provide simple secure online bill payment options. They specialize in providing secure payment processing services for law firms and utilize the latest PCI Data Security Standard to ensure credit card transactions are safe and secure.
Through the online payment portal easy, convenient, and secure payments can be made at any time, from mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
There are three options below. It is important you choose the correct option.
- Pay Your Invoice – Is for existing clients to pay an invoice received from Walsh Banks Law.
- Pay Your Retainer – Is for new clients to make the initial retainer payment or existing clients to replenish a retainer account.
- Pay Advance Fee – Is for both new and existing clients to pay an advance fee deposit.
If you have any questions or concerns about which option to choose, please call us at (407) 259-2426 or Contact Us Online.
Five easy steps to complete an online payment:
- Clink on the option that best matches the payment you are making.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage at the secure.lawpay.com website.
- Fill out the requested billing information and amount being paid.
- Click “Submit Payment” and you are all done.
- Soon there after you should receive a confirmation email.