Advisory Business Counsel (ABC) Program
As a boutique business law firm, Walsh Banks Law is uniquely positioned to assist business owners in running and growing their businesses. Whether you are an entrepreneur with a new concept and a start-up business, or whether you are a life-long business owner and operator, the Advisory Business Counsel Program (ABC Program) can be tailored to fit your business counsel needs.
It is often said that every business owner should know the “ABCs of business” – an old adage that refers to knowing your attorney, banker and CPA. At Walsh Banks Law, we have our own ABC Program that is designed to help business owners overcome often complex legal hurdles, which in turn affords business owners the time to focus on the much more important and necessary tasks of running and growing their businesses.
The ABC Program provides immediate access to our business law team. As a client of our ABC Program, you can speak directly with a senior level attorney, or team of attorneys (depending on the circumstances), who will help you manage your legal issues. Access to your team of ABC Program attorneys is available by telephone, in-office meetings, or on-site meetings at your business location.
With increased access to your attorney through our ABC Program, Walsh Banks Law can adopt a much more proactive approach to providing legal advice and counsel as you run and grow your business because we will become more familiar with your goals, your objectives, your business model, your team members and the legal issues that may arise in connection with your business operations.
The business law team at Walsh Banks Law has experience and knowledge in a variety of industries and practice areas. In fact, our business attorneys have served as both in-house and outside general counsel for businesses that range from “start ups” to Fortune 100 organizations.
With nearly 100 years of aggregate legal experience, our attorneys can provide a variety of services, including (but not limited to) the following:
- General day-to-day business counsel and advice
- Corporate matters (formation, governance, maintenance, mergers/acquisitions, dissolutions and succession planning)
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation (commercial, supply, sales, licensing, professional services, etc.)
- Franchisor/franchisee relationships
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Employment matters, including hiring, retention, termination, handbooks and enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Litigation avoidance
- Litigation management and resolution of business disputes
- Insurance and risk management
- Real estate matters (commercial leases, purchase/sale transactions, landlord/tenant relationships, etc.)
- Commercial lending, financing and credit arrangements
- Emergency response and preparedness
Walsh Banks Law is committed to helping businesses succeed by providing clear, practical legal advice and representation. We are dedicated to serving your needs in an individualized and personal manner. As a full-service boutique business law firm, our ABC Program is just one more way for Walsh Banks Law to help you and to serve you at affordable, cost-effective rates.
For more information, to inquire about our Advisory Business Counsel Program rates and packages, or to sign up, please contact our office by phone at (407) 259-2426 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.