Meet Brian Walsh
Co-Founder and Partner
For over 10 years, Mr. Walsh has represented and counseled private and non-profit companies and entrepreneurs in all facets of general business and corporate law, including business contracts, business transactions, joint ventures, corporate governance, intellectual property licensing, and franchise matters.
In addition to his extensive practice in the areas of corporate mergers and acquisitions and related corporate and tax work, Mr. Walsh also practices commercial lending and finance law.
University of Miami
- School of Law Graduate Tax Program, LL.M., 2004
- Honors: Graduate Program in Taxation Merit Scholarship
Hofstra University School of Law
- Juris Doctor 2003
- The Journal of International Business and Law, Staff Member
- Comprehensive Trial Skills, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Student
La Faculté de Droit de Nice, Nice, France
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY, Study Abroad Program, Summer 2001
- Bachelor of Arts Criminal Justice/Political Science, with honors, 2000
- Aquinas Honor Society
- Luzerne County Outstanding Adult Learner of the Year, March 2000
- Served as general outside counsel and advisor to the boards of substantial non-profit corporations
- Represented buyers and sellers in over $500 million in domestic and international merger and acquisition transactions
- Represented participants in major international and domestic joint ventures
- Represented lenders and borrowers in large scale commercial loan transactions totaling over $750 million
- Represented both franchisors and franchisees in franchise relationships
- Provided general business and corporate representation to several hundred companies ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Facilitated more than $600 million dollars worth of real estate sales and acquisitions.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
Awards and Honors:
- 2012 - 2015 Rising Star Award, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
Previous Professional Experience:
- Walsh Law Group, Orlando, November 2010 to May 2015
- King, Blackwell, Zehnder & Wermuth, P.A., Orlando, Contract Attorney, February 2010 to February 2011
- Akerman Senterfitt, Orlando, Corporate Attorney, July 2007 to December 2009
- Shutts & Bowen, LLP, Orlando, Corporate Attorney, November 2005 to July 2007
Prior to attending law school and practicing law, Mr. Walsh enjoyed a ten-year career in the Emergency Medical Services as an Emergency Medical Technician / Paramedic in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Professional Memberships & Community Activities:
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- Helping Other People Eat, Inc., 501(c)(3), Board Member, Legal Counsel
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent, Old Republic Title / Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund.